Work With Us
Closing Date for applications: noon on Monday 25 November 2019
Interviews to be held: during week commencing Monday 2 December 2019
The primary duty of the Referral Administrator is to support patients, doctors and other staff in administering the practice system for referrals to secondary care (NHS and private hospitals as well as community based healthcare providers) over two sites, following designated pathways.
- Salary - commensurate with experience;
- 15 Hours per week - Monday / Wednesday / Friday - 10:00-15:00 (must be willing to work additional hours from time to time to cover annual leave and sickness);
- Mondays and Wednesdays at our Chorleywood branch surgery and Fridays at our main Rickmansworth surgery;
- Reporting to: Deputy Practice Manager;
- Leave entitlement: 17 days per year plus bank holidays (holiday year runs from 1 April - 31 March)
Job Descripton - Person Specification
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter, stating why you would like the position and how your skills/experience match our criteria to email@example.com (preferred method) or post your application to the Rickmansworth branch and mark it for the attention of RECRUITMENT.
Should you wish, in the meantime, to have an informal conversation about the role, please call the surgery on 01923 775291 and ask to speak to Donna Inch, Deputy Practice Manager.
All candidates must be able to provide Right to Work in the UK documentation if selected for interview and a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be applied for in the event of an appointment being made.
We are also looking to recruit BANK RECEPTION / ADMIN staff. This role would involve covering for staff on annual or sick leave. Full details to follow but if you are interested, and would like an informal conversation in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call the surgery and speak to the Reception Manager, Mrs Christine Sterry.