In order to register with Gade Surgery as a new patient please follow the below steps:
- Complete online Adult or Child Registration form – 1 form per patient.
- Upload relevant documents (ID/proof of address).
- We will contact you to confirm your registration. There is no need for you to attend the surgery to register with us. This will be done completely remotely.
- If you are a temporary patient and need urgent on the day care. Please contact reception.
- Please ensure all details are accurately completed before submission. This will reduce any delays in processing your registration.
Proof of ID
We do not require ID in order to register you as a patient at Gade Surgery.
However we encourage patients to provide ID as it will gain them access to the patient access app that will allow you to book appointments online/request prescriptions and view your COVID vaccination records.
Your Previous Medical Records
Please note that your medical records may take several weeks to arrive at the Practice.
If you are a new patient and require repeat prescriptions. Please organise an appointment with a GP to discuss.
We have the right to refuse to register patients if they have a violent flag against their record.
Step 1: Complete online registration form
Our online registration form will collect your details, a brief outline of your medical history and record your preferences. This information may be added to your record and will allow us to begin to provide you with medical services.
Please complete one form for each family member.
Step 2: Upload scans of photo identity and proof of address
From 2020, adults in England will be considered potential donors unless they choose to opt out or are excluded. For more information please visit the Organ Donation NHS UK where you can also register your decision.